T. Rowe Price (TROW) PT Lowered to $76 at UBS
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
UBS analyst Brennan Hawken lowered the price target on T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) to $76.00 (from $84.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) PT Lowered to $102 at Morgan Stanley
- SoFi Technologies (SOFI) PT Raised to $6 at Morgan Stanley
- Eli Lilly (LLY) PT Lowered to $406 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!