T. Rowe Price (TROW) PT Lowered to $144 at Citi
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Citi analyst William Katz lowered the price target on T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) to $144.00 (from $157.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at UBS
- Vedanta Ltd. (VEDL:IN) (VEDL) PT Raised to INR365 at Citi
- First National Financial Corp. (FN:CN) (FNLIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$51 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!