T. Rowe Price (TROW) PT Lowered to $144 at Citi
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Citi analyst William Katz lowered the price target on T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) to $144.00 (from $157.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Raised to INR4,550 at Nomura/Instinet
- Stifel Upgrades CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) to Buy Following Proprietary Survey
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Angang Steel Company Limited (347:HK) (ANGGF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!