T-Mobile US, (TMUS) PT Raised to $151 at Raymond James
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Ric Prentiss raised the price target on T-Mobile US, (NASDAQ: TMUS) to $151.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts T-Mobile US, (TMUS) at Buy
- Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway Co (601816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB5.90 at Morgan Stanley
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai (000651:CH) PT Lowered to RMB49 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!