Sysco (SYY) PT Raised to $80 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Marisa Sullivan raised the price target on Sysco (NYSE: SYY) to $80.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Sees 4 Reasons NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Reaction Could Be Negative After Earnings; PT to $250
- Unitil Corp. (UTL) Announces 800K Share Offering
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Sysco (SYY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!