Sysco (SYY) PT Raised to $107 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Credit Suisse analyst Lauren Silberman raised the price target on Sysco (NYSE: SYY) to $107.00 (from $97.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sysco (SYY) Management Meeting and Conversations Yield 3 Takeaways - Piper Sandler
- Shenzhen Envicool Technology (002837:CH) PT Raised to RMB33.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Faratronic (600563:CH) PT Raised to RMB213.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!