Synlogic Inc. (SYBX) PT Lowered to $14 at Wedbush
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on Synlogic Inc. (NASDAQ: SYBX) to $14.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,865 at Daiwa Securities
- Aecon Group Inc. (ARE:CN) (AEGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at TD Securities
- Scotiabank Upgrades Coca Cola Femsa (KOFL:MM) (KOF) to Sector Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!