Synaptics (SYNA) PT Raised to $230 at KeyBanc
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
KeyBanc analyst John Vinh raised the price target on Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) to $230.00 (from $220.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teleflex (TFX) PT Lowered to $425 at Needham & Company
- Trican Well Service Ltd. (TCW:CN) (TOLWF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at RBC Capital
- Iberdrola SA (IBE:SM) (IBDRY) PT Raised to EUR14.20 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!