Switch Inc. (SWCH) PT Raised to $18 at Raymond James
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on Switch Inc. (NYSE: SWCH) to $18.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
- Barclays Upgrades HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) to Overweight
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP62.30 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!