Sweetgreen Inc (SG) PT Lowered to $35 at RBC Capital
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Mind Medicine Surges on Connection to Bed Bath & Beyond Whiz Kid Trader Freeman
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
RBC Capital analyst Christopher Carril lowered the price target on Sweetgreen Inc (NYSE: SG) to $35.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades BJ's Wholesale (BJ) to Buy on Strong Trends in Tough Environment
- Cresco Labs Inc. (CL:CN) (CRLBF) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Superior Gold Inc. (SGI:CN) (SUPGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.25 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!