Susquehanna Downgrades Schneider National (SNDR) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Susquehanna analyst Bascome Majors downgraded Schneider National (NYSE: SNDR) from Positive to Neutral with a price target of $25.00 (from $27.00).
Shares of Schneider National closed at $23.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Harley-Davidson (HOG) to Underweight
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP1.95 at UBS
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP47 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!