Susquehanna Downgrades J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) to Neutral
- Earnings whip up risk appetite as Wall St sees higher open
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
- New Product Launches Signal Apple (AAPL) is Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions Better Than Other Companies Says Analyst
Susquehanna analyst Bascome Majors downgraded J.B. Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ: JBHT) from Positive to Neutral with a price target of $150.00 (from $152.00).
Shares of J.B. Hunt Transport Services closed at $146.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades U.S. Ecology (ECOL) to Hold
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!