Sunrun (RUN) PT Lowered to $77 at Piper Sandler
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) to $77.00 (from $88.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) to Overweight Following New Takeover Bid
- Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) PT Lowered to $114 at Needham & Company
- Equinor ASA (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) PT Raised to NOK210 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!