Sunnova (NOVA) PT Raised to $49 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Sunnova (NYSE: NOVA) to $49.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NOVA) Misses Q2 EPS by 40c
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$130 at Macquarie
- Makita Corp. (6586:JP) (MKTAY) PT Lowered to JPY5,900 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!