Sunnova (NOVA) PT Raised to $44 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Sunnova (NYSE: NOVA) to $44.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Sunnova (NOVA) at Outperform
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$769 at Goldman Sachs
- Schlumberger (SLB) PT Raised to $38 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!