SunTrust Downgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $75.00 (from $80.00).
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $70.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Parade Technologies Ltd. (4966:TT) to Sell
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,160 at CLSA
- Funding Circle Holdings Plc. (FCH:LN) (FDCHF) PT Raised to GBP1.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!