SunPower (SPWR) PT Raised to $35 at Piper Sandler
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison raised the price target on SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) to $35.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunPower (SPWR) PT Lowered to $27 at Cowen
- Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF:CN) (SLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$73 at TD Securities
- James River Group Holdings (JRVR) PT Raised to $49 at Truist Securities, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!