Stryker (SYK) PT Raised to $255 at Raymond James
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Raymond James analyst Lawrence Keusch raised the price target on Stryker (NYSE: SYK) to $255.00 (from $240.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral
- Softcat Plc. (SCT:LN) PT Raised to GBP17.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!