Stifel Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Wall Street opens slightly lower ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones upgraded Flowserve Corp. (NYSE: FLS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $45.00 (from $32.00).
Shares of Flowserve Corp. closed at $36.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank Upgrades Coca Cola Femsa (KOFL:MM) (KOF) to Sector Outperform
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
- First National Financial Corp. (FN:CN) (FNLIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$51 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!