Stifel Downgrades Range Resources (RRC) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
Stifel analyst Jane Trotsenko downgraded Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $3.00 (from $9.00).
Shares of Range Resources closed at $2.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) PT Lowered to SEK222 at RBC Capital
- St. Barbara Ltd. (SBM:AU) (STBMF) PT Lowered to AUD1.25 at RBC Capital
- St. Barbara Ltd. (SBM:AU) (STBMF) PT Lowered to AUD2.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!