Stifel Downgrades Gulfport Energy (GPOR) to Sell
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Stifel analyst Jane Trotsenko downgraded Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) from Buy to Sell with a price target of $0.40 (from $2.50).
Shares of Gulfport Energy closed at $0.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.75 at Stifel Canada
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$14 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!