Stifel Downgrades Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Stifel analyst Derrick Whitfield downgraded Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ: CDEV) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $1.80 (from $1.30).
Shares of Centennial Resource Development closed at $2.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Kainos Group Plc. (KNOS:LN) to Hold
- Hella GmbH & Co KGaA (HLE:GR) (HLLGY) PT Lowered to EUR42 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Sector Weight on Compounding 2021 Transition Risks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!