Stephens Upgrades Limoneira Company (LMNR) to Overweight
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Stephens analyst Ben Bienvenu upgraded Limoneira Company (NASDAQ: LMNR) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $20.00 (from $17.00).
Shares of Limoneira Company closed at $15.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Capital Product (CPLP) to Buy
- Worldline SA (WLN:FP) (WWLNF) PT Raised to EUR104 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!