Stephens Upgrades Limoneira Company (LMNR) to Overweight
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Stephens analyst Ben Bienvenu upgraded Limoneira Company (NASDAQ: LMNR) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $20.00 (from $17.00).
Shares of Limoneira Company closed at $15.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) to Outperform
- Iress Ltd. (IRE:AU) PT Raised to AUD13.80 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!