Stephens Downgrades QEP Resources (QEP) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Stephens analyst Gail Nicholson downgraded QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $1.00 (from $5.00).
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $0.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Kingsoft Corp Ltd. (3888:HK) (KSFTF) to Neutral
- Berenberg Upgrades Belimo Holding AG (BEAN:SW) (BLHWF) to Buy
- Stifel Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!