Stellantis NV (STLA) PT Raised to $25 at Jefferies
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Jefferies analyst Philippe Houchois raised the price target on Stellantis NV (NYSE: STLA) to $25.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stellantis Introduces New Mopar '21 Ram 1500 Special Edition in North America
- Trevali Mining Corp. (TV:CN) (TREVF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.18 at Canaccord Genuity
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Kainos Group Plc. (KNOS:LN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!