State Street (STT) PT Lowered to $100 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Betsy Graseck lowered the price target on State Street (NYSE: STT) to $100.00 (from $101.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Street to Establish First ESG Securities Lending Commingled Cash Collateral Reinvestment Strategy
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- Thyssenkrupp AG (TKA:GR) (TYEKF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!