Spotify (SPOT) PT Raised to $181 at Bernstein
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein analyst Todd Juenger raised the price target on Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) to $181.00 (from $175.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spotify strikes exclusive deal with 'Call Her Daddy' podcast
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Raised to MYR21.50 at JPMorgan
- MultiChoice Group Ltd. (MCG:SJ) (MCHOY) PT Raised to ZAR14.40 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!