Splunk (SPLK) PT Lowered to $110 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Mizuho Securities analyst Gregg Moskowitz lowered the price target on Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) to $110.00 (from $130.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Downgrades Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (STLJF) to Buy
- Evertz Technology (ET:CN) (EVTZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$16 at BMO Capital
- Evertz Technology (ET:CN) (EVTZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$16.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!