Southwest (LUV) PT Raised to $80 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set for record open after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker raised the price target on Southwest (NYSE: LUV) to $80.00 (from $59.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest (LUV) Remains a Buy Despite CEO Transition - Seaport Global Securities
- CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) PT Raised to $15 at Northland Capital Markets
- Apollo Hospitals (APHS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,850 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!