Southwest (LUV) PT Raised to $44 at BofA Securities
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
BofA Securities analyst Andrew Didora raised the price target on Southwest (NYSE: LUV) to $44.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) says Gary Kelly will transition to Executive Chairman in 2022, Robert Jordan will become Kelly's successor as CEO
- Southwest Announces 2022 Executive Leadership Plans
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Lear (LEA) to Buy on Growing E-Syetems Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!