Southwest (LUV) PT Raised to $34 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Goldman Sachs analyst Catherine O'Brien raised the price target on Southwest (NYSE: LUV) to $34.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest (LUV) PT Raised to $48 at Barclays
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$98 at BMO Capital
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,115 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!