Southern Co. (SO) PT Raised to $82 at Barclays
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Barclays analyst Eric Beaumont raised the price target on Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) to $82.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at CLSA
- Hotel Shilla Co Ltd. (008770:KS) PT Lowered to KRW80,000 at JPMorgan
- Virgin Money UK Plc (VUK:AU) (CBBYF) PT Lowered to AUD3.20 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!