Southern Co. (SO) PT Raised to $59 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Mizuho Securities analyst Paul Fremont raised the price target on Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) to $59.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
- CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (CIFAF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at TD Securities
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$155 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!