South State (SSB) PT Raised to $91 at Stephens
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Stephens analyst Tyler Stafford raised the price target on South State (NASDAQ: SSB) to $91.00 (from $86.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Upgrades South State (SSB) to Buy
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,000 at Macquarie
- Pidilite Industries Ltd (PIDI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!