SolarWinds (SWI) PT Lowered to $12 at RBC Capital
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
RBC Capital analyst Matthew Hedberg lowered the price target on SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) to $12.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthEquity, Inc (HQY) PT Raised to $73 at Baird, Called 'New Bullish Fresh Pick'
- CubeSmart (CUBE) PT Lowered to $46 at Truist Securities
- Dermata Therapeutics In (DRMA) PT Lowered to $1 at Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!