Societe Generale Downgrades Norilsk Nickel (MNOD:LI) (NILSY) to Hold
- Wall St. set to open lower as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- U.S. consumer prices surge in April
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- A 'Collection of Attractive and Growing Entertainment Assets': Disney (DIS) Price Target Raised at Morgan Stanley as 2022 is a 'Key Time to Own Shares'
Societe Generale analyst Sergey Donskoy downgraded Norilsk Nickel (MNOD:LI) (OTC: NILSY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $31.50 (from $26.10).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Downgrades Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (CHE-U:CN) (CGIFF) to Hold
- Trulieve Cannabis Corp (TRUL:CN) (TCNNF) PT Raised to Cdn$132 at Stifel Canada
- Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (FRHLF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!