Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $74 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as Wall St indexes eye weekly gains
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Deutsche Bank analyst Lloyd Walmsley raised the price target on Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) to $74.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Outperform
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Raised to Cdn$5.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IM) (PLLIF) PT Raised to EUR4.80 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!