Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Lowered to $16 at Citi
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Citi's Montagu Sees Increased Downside Risks as Nasdaq Longs 'Completely Offside'
Citi analyst Ronald Josey lowered the price target on Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) to $16.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral (correction)
- Alaska Air (ALK) PT Lowered to $53 at Seaport Global Securities
- UPDATE: Union Pacific (UNP) PT Lowered to $212 at UBS (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!