SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) PT Lowered to $6 at UBS
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
UBS analyst Kevin Caliendo lowered the price target on SmileDirectClub Inc. (NASDAQ: SDC) to $6.00 (from $9.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmileDirectClub Advances Whitening Portfolio with Launch of Wireless Pro Whitening System Plus
- WPP Plc (WPP:LN) (WPP) PT Raised to GBP14.75 at Barclays
- SAP SE (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Lowered to EUR140 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!