SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) PT Lowered to $14 at Loop Capital
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Loop Capital analyst Laura Champine lowered the price target on SmileDirectClub Inc. (NASDAQ: SDC) to $14.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) at Outperform
- Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO:CN) (IMO) PT Lowered to Cdn$39 at TD Securities
- GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) PT Lowered to $100 at JMP Securities, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!