SmartRent (SMRT) PT Raised to $5 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch raised the price target on SmartRent (NYSE: SMRT) to $5.00 (from $4.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Toast Inc. (TOST) to Neutral on slowing momentum
- IGM Financial Inc (IGM:CN) (IGIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at TD Securities
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!