Sleep Number (SNBR) PT Raised to $52 at Wedbush
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Wedbush analyst Seth Basham raised the price target on Sleep Number (NASDAQ: SNBR) to $52.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Bursa Malaysia Bhd (BURSA:MK) to Underperform (4)
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group Ltd (SKC:NZ) PT Raised to NZD3.95 at UBS
- Edenred (EDEN:FP) (EDNMY) PT Lowered to EUR57 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!