Sleep Number (SNBR) PT Lowered to $100 at UBS
- Stocks stall, oil cools, Evergrande and lira fall
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- IBM (IBM) Stock Falls Over 4% as Third Quarter Revenues Miss Street
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
- Tesla's (TSLA) Giga Berlin Hits Another Stumbling Block, November Start Now Very Unlikely
UBS analyst Michael Lasser lowered the price target on Sleep Number (NASDAQ: SNBR) to $100.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $1,000 at BofA Securities After Margins Impress
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $1,100 at Wedbush; Bull Case to $1,500
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Lowered to $575 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!