Skillz inc. (SKLZ) PT Lowered to $1.55 at Citi
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Citi analyst Jason Bazinet lowered the price target on Skillz inc. (NYSE: SKLZ) to $1.55 (from $2.10) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grainger Plc. (GRI:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.50 at Barclays
- GB Group Plc. (GBG:LN) PT Lowered to GBP5.70 at Barclays
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:AV) (RAIFY) PT Raised to EUR16.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!