Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) PT Raised to $165 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Barclays analyst Jason Goldberg raised the price target on Silvergate Capital Corp. (NYSE: SI) to $165.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Yihai International Holding Ltd. (1579:HK) (YNNHF) PT Lowered to HK$35 at Macquarie
- Macquarie Downgrades Venture Corporation Limited (VMS:SP) (VEMLF) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!