Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) PT Raised to $165 at Barclays
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Barclays analyst Jason Goldberg raised the price target on Silvergate Capital Corp. (NYSE: SI) to $165.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silvergate Capital (SI) 30-day option implied volatility flat
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,775 at Kotak
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,425 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!