Signature Bank (SBNY) PT Raised to $245 at Stephens
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Stephens analyst Matthew M. Breese raised the price target on Signature Bank (NASDAQ: SBNY) to $245.00 (from $210.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signature Bank (SBNY) PT Raised to $306 at UBS
- Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Deutsche Bank
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR560 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!