Shopify (SHOP) PT Lowered to $1,300 at Stifel
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
- Analysts Slam Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) as Ryan Cohen's Move Removes 'Key Support Leg'
Stifel analyst Scott Devitt lowered the price target on Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) to $1,300.00 (from $1,550.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Radian Group (RDN) to Neutral
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Lowered to Cdn$77 at Canaccord Genuity
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades CloudMD Software & Services Inc (DOC:CN) (DOCRF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!