Shockwave Medical (SWAV) PT Raised to $189 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Wells Fargo analyst Larry Biegelsen raised the price target on Shockwave Medical (NASDAQ: SWAV) to $189.00 (from $161.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK232 at Goldman Sachs
- CSL Ltd. (CSL:AU) (CSLLY) PT Raised to AUD325 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!