Shift4 Payments (FOUR) PT Raised to $79 at Credit Suisse
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims decline further
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Credit Suisse analyst Timothy Chiodo raised the price target on Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR) to $79.00 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shift4 Payments (FOUR) PT Raised to $93 at Morgan Stanley
- RBC Capital Upgrades Laurentian Bank of Canada (LB:CN) (LRCDF) to Outperform
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Lowered to $76 at Jefferies; Risk-Reward Less Attractive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!