Sherwin-Williams (SHW) PT Raised to $384 at KeyBanc
- Wall St ends lower after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
KeyBanc analyst Kenneth Zener raised the price target on Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) to $384.00 (from $350.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Downgrades Sherwin-Williams (SHW) to Sector Weight
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) upgraded at BofA on accelerating Viator growth
- Petronas Gas Bhd (PTG:MK) (PNAGF) PT Raised to MYR18.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!