ServisFirst Bancshares (SFBS) PT Raised to $54 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Piper Sandler analyst Brad Milsaps raised the price target on ServisFirst Bancshares (NASDAQ: SFBS) to $54.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Gen Corporation (FGEN:PM) (FSGCY) PT Raised to PHP34 at Credit Suisse
- MonotaRO Co Ltd (3064:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Gigadevice Semiconductor Beijing (603986:CH) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!